Call for Papers
Authors are invited to submit one or more full papers to the following topic areas:
- A: Transport Modes – General
- B: Freight Transport and Logistics
- C: Traffic Management, Operations and Safety
- D: Activity and Transport Demand
- E: Transport Economics and Finance
- F: Transport, Land-use and Sustainability
- G: Transport Planning and Policy
- H: Transport in Developing and Emerging Countries
- I: Infrastructure Design and Maintenance
The deadline for submission to the review track has passed but authors can submit papers for the non-review track until
16 November 2018.
Deadlines for submission
Deadline for paper submission – review track: 15 August 2018
Deadline for paper submission – non-review track: 16 November 2018
Notification of paper acceptance: 22 November 2018
Deadline for registration of presenting authors: 21 December 2018
Submission of final papers (review track): 8 February 2019
Papers should be submitted online using the paper submission guidelines and template supplied.
Change to papers already submitted
If you wish to make any essential revisions to a paper already submitted, please email the Content Coordinator (Please do not email credit card information under any circumstances) with details of any revisions or queries. Please quote your reference number if you have one. A condition of submission is that if accepted one of the authors will present at the conference.