Online registration for the conference will open shortly.
Early booking deadline: 18 December 2018
1. Student delegates: Student rate applies to those registered for a higher degree. Student registrations must be accompanied by a signed letter from your head of department attesting to student status. Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org (Please do not email credit card information under any circumstances).
2. Accompanying persons may attend the conference lunch/dinner and refreshment breaks but not the conference sessions. Accompanying person can avail one complimentary local site visit /social programme.
3. One day registration fee does not include membership of WCTRS, but includes all other benefits listed for the standard delegate only for the day of the registration. Day delegates are encouraged to become members of the Society. Full membership for three years costs $150, and reduced rates are available. Please contact the membership secretary Jennie Stones: email@example.com for details. (Please do not email credit card information under any circumstances).
Registration fee includes:
- Three year (until May 2022) WCTRS Membership (except for accompanying persons and day delegates)
- Access to all conference and poster sessions
- Refreshments / lunch / dinner as advertised in the programme
- Programme booklet
- Access to the general proceedings (online)
- Publication of reviewed papers in the WCTRS 2019 Selected Proceedings as a volume of Transportation Research Procedia
Substitutions may be made at any time but please advise the conference secretariat of a change of name. If you find it necessary to cancel the registration completely, please notify the conference secretariat immediately. Provided written notice is received by Friday 12 April 2018 a full refund will be given less a 10% administration charge. Provided written notice is received by Friday 26 April 2018, a 50% refund will be given. It is regretted for registrations cancelled after Friday 26 April 2018, or for no-shows at the conference, the full fee (100% cancellation charges) will be payable.
In the unlikely event that Elsevier shall deem it necessary to cancel the conference, all pre-paid registration fees will be reimbursed. Elsevier shall not be liable for reimbursing the cost of travel or accommodation arrangements made by individual delegates.