RegisterClick here to Register
Early booking deadline: 21 December 2018
50% Registration fee waiver announced for Lower Middle & Low Income countries. See below
1. Student delegates: Student rate applies to those registered for a higher degree. Student registrations must be accompanied by a signed letter from your head of department attesting to student status. Please send to P.Mehta@elsevier.com
(Please do not email credit card information under any circumstances).
2. Accompanying persons may attend the conference lunch/dinner and refreshment breaks but not the conference sessions. Accompanying person can avail one complimentary local site visit /social programme.
3. One day registration fee does not include membership of WCTRS, but includes all other benefits listed for the standard delegate only for the day of the registration. Day delegates are encouraged to become members of the Society. Full membership for three years costs $150, and reduced rates are available. Please contact the membership secretary Jennie Stones: email@example.com for details. (Please do not email credit card information under any circumstances).
50% Registration Fee Waiver
The World Conference for Transport Research Society and Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) are proud to announce a 50% registration fee waiver for 50 WCTR2019 participants to encourage researchers from Lower Middle & Low Income Economy countries (The World Bank classification). The eligibility for this is as below:
- The applicant should have a paper in WCTR 2019 with A, B, or C review grade.
- The country of current affiliation of the applicant should be in the World Bank list of Lower Middle & Low Income Economy countries
An application consisting of the following documents as a single pdf file can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com before 5 January 2019. The selected applicants for the 50% registration fee will be notified by mid January 2019.
1. A signed statement in no more than 500 words identifying the paper that will be presented by the applicant confirming to the eligibility criteria mentioned above. It is also necessary to mention the reasons for seeking the waiver.
2. Certificate from the current employer or bona fide student certificate. This certificate should also include justification for seeking the financial support
Registration fee includes:
- Three year (until May 2022) WCTRS Membership (except for accompanying persons and day delegates)
- Access to all conference and poster sessions
- Refreshments / lunch / dinner as advertised in the programme
- Programme booklet
- Access to the general proceedings (online)
- Publication of reviewed papers in the WCTRS 2019 Selected Proceedings as a volume of Transportation Research Procedia
Payment for conference registrations can only be made by credit card online. Elsevier accepts: MasterCard, Visa and American Express.
To register and pay for your conference registration, click here (Please do not email credit card information under any circumstances).
Substitutions may be made at any time but please advise the conference secretariat of a change of name. If you find it necessary to cancel the registration completely, please notify the conference secretariat immediately. Provided written notice is received by Friday 12 April 2019 a full refund will be given less a 10% administration charge. Provided written notice is received by Friday 26 April 2019, a 50% refund will be given. It is regretted for registrations cancelled after Friday 26 April 2019, or for no-shows at the conference, the full fee (100% cancellation charges) will be payable.
In the unlikely event that Elsevier shall deem it necessary to cancel the conference, all pre-paid registration fees will be reimbursed. Elsevier shall not be liable for reimbursing the cost of travel or accommodation arrangements made by individual delegates.
When you register for this conference your details will be passed to the WCTRS who will provide you with information on this conference and other relevant topics.
To view details about Elsevier Conference Admissions policy - Click here